1 Pair 4" Amber 6-LED Surface Mount Warning Strobe Light Hazard Flasher Emergency Tow Truck Construction Vehicle Semi Trailer Van 12v 24v
- 1 PAIR Single Row OZ-USA® 4 inch Surface Mount Warning Emergency LED Light
- High Intensity Amber 6-LED Strobe Lights. Extremely Bright
- Ultra Slim Design. Self-contained light head. No flasher required.
- Waterproof, weatherproof and shock proof built for extreme condition.
- 19 Different Flash Pattern. Last Pattern Memory Recall
Installation instruction and wiring diagram included.
Application: Public Utility Vehicle, Tow Trucks, Emergency Vehicles, Snow Plower, Offroad Vehicles, Over-sized trailer, Construction vehicles, Heavy Equipment
- Red Wire - (+) Positive
- Black Wire - (-) Ground
- Yellow wire - For synchronization and change flash pattern (+)
- Green Wire - For asynchronization. (+)
Note for sychronizing 2 or more lights:
- Connect all wires, red(+), black(-) and 2 yellow wire must be connected together.
- After connecting all wires, (turn power on) touch and hold yellow wires to positive(+) for 3-4 seconds and all lights will go out for one(1) second and then turn back on.
- They are now synchronized and every time you touch yellow wire to positive(+), it will change the flashing pattern on all lights.
Wiring 2 or more lights to "wig-wag" asynchronization:
Follow instructions for synchronizing and then attach one green wire to power(+) and lights will wig-wag back and forth. You can still change flashing pattern in this mode by touching yellow wire to positive(+).
- Dimension: L: 4.375" W: 1.06" D: 0.375"
- Voltage: 10-30 VDC
- Base Material: Aluminum
- Mount: Surface mount
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Current Draw: 0.25A @ 12V / 0.12A @ 24V
- Max Power: 3W
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Protection: Reverse Polarity
- LED Life Span: 50,000+ hours
Manufactured in China to OZ-USA®'s high end specifications. USA Shipping (California), USA Warranty: 1 year.