AWG 14/2 10 feet fully insulated electric wiring for automotive and marine applications. Very flexible, very easy to work with. Marine grade, fully insulated silicone jacket and tin coated copper strands will prevent corrosion. Perfect for running auxiliary connections or replacing worn out wires. Will work on both 12v and 24v applications.
- 10 feet #14 AWG
- High Temperature Resistant
- 2-Conductor Silicone Insulated.
- Very Flexible for easy lay-out.
- Tin coated copper will not corrode
- Length: 10 feet
- Gauge: 14 AWG
- Rated Voltage: 6 - 24 volts
- Insulation Material: SILICONE
- Core Material: Tin-coated copper
Great for, Cars, trucks, RV's, motor homes, trailers, off-road vehicles, racing applications, construction vehicles, farm vehicles, marine applications, led light bars, Auxiliary lights or any connection that requires auxiliary wiring.
Fast shipping from our San Diego Warehouse,
USA Warranty: 1 year.