AWG 14/3 20 feet fully insulated, 3 conductor electric wiring for automotive and marine applications. Very flexible, very easy to work with. Marine-grade, fully insulated silicone jacket and tin-coated copper strands will prevent corrosion. Perfect for running auxiliary connections or replacing worn out wires. It will work on both 12v and 24v applications.
- 20 feet #14 AWG
- High-Temperature Resistant
- 3-Conductor Silicone Insulated.
- Very Flexible for easy layout.
- Tin coated copper will not corrode
- Length: 20 feet
- Gauge: 14/3 AWG
- Rated Voltage: 6 - 24 volts
- Insulation Material: SILICONE
- Core Material: Tin-coated copper
Great for, off-road vehicles, racing applications, construction vehicles, farm vehicles, marine, PWC, light bar wiring, auxiliary light wiring, extension wiring applications.
Fast Shipping from Santee, California, USA
Warranty: 1 year.