- 1 unit OZ-USA® 20A Solar Panel Charger Controller Battery Regulator
- Built-in timer for various application. Adjustable power rate with dual USB port
- Built-in multiple protection: Over-charge, over discharge, over current, reverse current and short-circuit protection.
- User friendly. Backlit LCD display all adjustable and operating data.
- Dual MOSFET reverse current protection, low heating dissipation.
Please read user's manual and safety instructions before installation.
Note: This regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries. It is not suitable for nickel metal hydride, lithium ion or other batteries.
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V DC
- Overcharge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
- Rated Current: 20 Amp
- Max PV Voltage: 50V
- Max. PV Input Power: 260W (12V) 520W (24V)
- Discharge Current: 10A
- Float: 13.7V
- Discharge stop: 10.7 volts
- USB Output: 5V/3A
- Operating Temperature: -31°F - 140°F
USA Shipping (California), USA Warranty: 1 year.