A new light bar designed for maximum visibility with it's all 30° spot beam pattern on the top row for maximum beam distance and a combination 110° beam angle flood beam pattern for wider ground illumination and a daytime running light function (DRL). This newly designed light bar is powered by a 5 watt Osram LED Chip and a 3 watt Cree LED for the flood beam. This high-intensity LED light bar provides a superb visibility both on the ground and farther ahead.
- 42-inch OZ-USA dual function spot flood beam combo with daytime running light (DRL).
- Change to DRL function with a flip of a switch. Turn your switch to On-Off-On to switch from driving light to daytime running light.
- More light forward with our new design top row all spot lens to cover farther distance.
- All flood lens bottom row to illuminate the ground in front of the vehicle.
- Measurements: L: 42.25 in. W: 2.87 in. Depth: 2.25 in. ( L: 107.32 cm. W: 7.29 cm. D: 5.71 cm.)
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Power Consumption: 210w
- Raw Lumens: 23,100 Lumens
- DRL Power Consumption: 10w
- Amp Draw: 17.5 A @ 12 Volts
- DRL Amp Draw: 0.83A @12V
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Beam Pattern: Spot + Flood
- LED Life span: 50,000+ hours
- Housing: Die-cast Aluminum
- Mounting Brackets: Aluminum Single Point Side Mount
- Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F to +140˚F (-40˚C to +60˚C )
- IP Rating: IP68
- Protections: Reverse Polarity.
- OZ-USA® Provides the Best value for premium parts
- OZ-USA® Products are manufactured with high-end components and materials.
- OZ-USA® Builds industrial-strength products for a long term, continuous heavy use
Buy with confidence!
- Easy returns
- Solid warranty
- Fast shipping from San Diego.
Great for, off-road vehicles, racing applications, construction vehicles, farm vehicles, marine applications.
USA Shipping (California), USA Warranty: 1 year. Extremely bright, will turn night into day, not DOT approved, off-road use only.