You will get the most accurate speed readings with a GPS Speedometer. It will not get affected by your gear ratio or tire size. Easy to install. Just connect it to the power. No need for wheel sensors, no need for antennas. This unit works on all 12v and 24v vehicles and marine applications. It will display accurate GPS speed, odometer, voltage and time. Adjustable high low speed alerts makes this gps speedometer perfect for tracking performance metrics.
- Back-lit Digital Mini 60mm / 2.4" GPS Speedometer. Great for Auto, truck, ATV / UTV, Motorcycle or marine applications
- Re-settable trip meter. Accurate GPS satellite positioning to measure and display current speed up to 999 MPH.
- Will display top speed, odometer, voltage (vehicle battery) and time. Settings for MPH, Nautical MPH or KMH
- Strong internal antenna. GPS will automatically position to UTC or user can set the timezone manually.
- Settable High-speed/low-speed alarms. When vehicle speed exceeds the set value, red LED flasher will alert.
- Easy to install. No external antenna or sensors needed. Just connect it to DC 12-24 Volt. Fits into standard 60mm / 2.4" dash hole.
How it works?
Our GPS speedometer uses Global Positioning System (GPS) technology to measure the speed of a vehicle. It works by receiving signals from GPS satellites, which allows it to calculate the vehicle's speed based on the distance traveled.
Unlike traditional speedometers, GPS speedometers are not dependent on the vehicle's wheel rotation or transmission. This makes them more accurate and reliable, especially when the vehicle's speedometer may be inaccurate due to tire size, gear ratios, or other factors. It also makes installing much easier; just hook it up to power to get accurate speedometer readings instantly.
GPS speedometers are commonly used in vehicles such as boats, motorcycles, cars, and golf carts and are often used by athletes to track their running or cycling speed accurately. Our GPS speedometers also come with additional features such as trip distance, average speed, and maximum speed, making them useful tools for tracking performance and progress.
Max speed recall
Adjustable High / Low speed alerts
Speedometer refresh rate: 0.2 seconds
Easy to install, simply connect to power. No external antenna needed
Multi volt, will work on both 12v and 24v applications. Low-power consumption: standard current 6 μA.
Has reliable EEPROM memory for automatic data storage.
Dustproof / waterproof level: IP65.
1 year warranty.
Fast shipping from our San Diego warehouse.